Making FLUTE specific music-theory engaging, effective, and FUN for FluteKids.
What FluteKids Customers Have to Say
These workbook pages are ADORABLE and go perfectly with the Suzuki Flute curriculum. Very Needed! *I require all in my studio to have these.Cindy HendersonSuzuki Flute Instructor, Utah
My daughter LOVES these workbooks. We started with Book 1 and are now in the middle of book 2. Loving Theo the frog!Amanda Leeson"Suzuki Mom"
My son works on and colors these on the ipad - extra fun for him since screentime is now even more educational.Brenda Parson"Suzuki Flute Mom"
No need to wait until they are older. My 4 and 5 year olds can read music because of these fun books.Annie Gardner"flute kids mom"
Buy All Workbooks Together And Save
These adorable workbooks include lessons that include:
- Staff, Lines, Spaces, etc. everything is in perfect learning order
- Music Symbols – everything needed to read successfully
- Note Names – up to 3rd octave F
- Rhythm Counting – quarter notes, half notes, whole notes, eighth notes, dotted quarter notes
- Articulation – slur, tongue, tie
- Note Fingerings – in pictures
- Major Scales – C, F, Bb, Eb, D, G
- Time Signatures
- Timed Reading Tests – for faster thinking
- Certificate of completion from each book level – to be signed by teacher
- And oh, so much more!